Hot Toys continue with the regular reveal schedule by unveiling their upcoming 1:6th Zombie Deadpool which we have to say, is looking pretty amazing from the initial batch of promotional images released so far.
Now in the last few months, we’ve seen Hot Toys adopt various trends that are sweeping across the Collectibles industry, primarily ‘Venomising’ Marvel Characters such as their Venompool & Venomised Iron Man. Now these have been met with mixed receptions but I think it’s fair to say that this figure is actually really promising as the source, ‘Marvel Zombies’ is popular in its own right.
This version of Deadpool features various portraits, swappable Red Eye, various open wounds, Zombie Headpool with an articulated jaw & even Zombified Spiderpool too. The figure will release in Q4 2021 – Q1 2022 and we’ll update on the confirmed USD price once Sideshow.com list it.
For now, check out the full gallery :
The 1/6th scale Zombie Deadpool Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Zombie Deadpool in Marvel Zombies comics
– One (1) newly developed Zombie Deadpool head sculpted with three (3) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces and two (2) interchangeable lower faces that can create numerous combinations of expressions
– Specially recreated Zombie Deadpool’s appearance with damaged muscle tissue and exposed skeleton parts
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulation
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of katana holding hands
– One (1) pair for pistol holding hands
– One (1) pair of gesture hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) red, black-colored leather-like suit with distressed detailing
– One (1) brown-colored leather-like belt with metallic red buckle and pistol holster
– One (1) pair of battle damaged black colored forearm guards
– One (1) thigh pistol holster
– One (1) dagger sheath on shin
– One (1) pair of metallic red, black-colored boots
– One (1) arrow (attachable to head sculpt)
– One (1) dagger
– Two (2) katanas
– Two (2) pistols
– One (1) Headpool with articulated jaw
– One (1) Squirrelpool
– One (1) back cross sheath
– One (1) comic book themed backdrop
– One (1) articulated figure supporting pole for Headpool (attachable to figure base)
– A dynamic figure stand with Zombie Deadpool nameplate
– 3D designed and backdrop graphic illustrated by Studio Hive
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2021 – Q1, 2022
Source : Hot Toys
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: November 19, 2020