Based on the Zinogre Alpha Armor that appears in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne comes a Nendoroid of a female hunter that’s wearing it! This Nendoroid is fully articulated, allowing for more posing options than usual with Nendoroid figures. This Nendoroid comes in DX and standard version, with the DX version coming with additional accessories. Check out our gallery of images provided by Good Smile Company to see examples of poses and set contents:
Nendoroid Hunter: Female Zinogre Alpha Armor Ver. features:
- Back and Front Hair Parts (x2)
- Face Plates (x2)
- Body (x1)
- Right Arm Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Right Hand Parts (x3)
- Left Arm Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Left Hand Parts (x2)
- Right Leg Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Left Leg Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Carving Knife (x1)
- Usurper’s Thunder Hammer (x1)
- Lightning Strike Effect Part (x1)
- Usurper’s Rumble Bow (with Arrow and Quiver) (x1) *
* included with DX version
Nendoroid Hunter: Female Zinogre Alpha Armor Ver. is currently up for pre-order until January 7, 2021 and has an expected release of June 2021.
Source: Good Smile Company
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Seattle based musician and photographer playing a lot of video games.
Last modified: November 12, 2020