It’s another Monday in the land of Popular Culture and that means that we’re looking down the barrel of another ‘Mando Monday’ and we’re starting with the news that Hasbro will be launching a new addition to their 1:1 Helmet series with Din Djarin’s Beskar helm.
The helmet will go up for pre-order at 4pm EST time on November 9th with a list price of $119.99 with a Spring 2021 release window which you can pick up on both Amazon & Hasbro Pulse. The helmet faithfully recreates that of which is seen throughout the Disney+ show including the side-mounted flashlight and Hasbro also extend their Black Series packaging re-design to this series which is a nice touch to pull everything together.
Step into this #MandoMonday and become just like the Mandalorian with this Star Wars The Black Series The Mandalorian Electronic Helmet! Featuring highly-detailed deco, series-inspired design, interior padding, and an adjustable fit, this helmet is a great addition to any #StarWars collection. Available for pre-order starting today around 4:00pm ET on #HasbroPulse!
Includes: helmet and instructions.
- His body is shielded in beskar armor, his face hidden behind a T-visored mask, and his past is wrapped in mystery
- Featuring highly-detailed deco, series-inspired design, interior padding, and an adjustable fit, this helmet is a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- This screen-inspired reproduction Mandalorian helmet features a removable tactical light, as well as dual red interior lights that can be activated while the helmet is upside-down
- Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium roleplay helmet, inspired by the live-action series on Disney Plus
- Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series roleplay items to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
Source : Hasbro
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: November 9, 2020