At long last, Hot Toys has finally unveiled a 1:6th scale Venom figure which is based on the characters appearance in the 2018 Sony film. Before this, we had various Artist Mix Figures & also a range of ‘Venomised’ releases so it’s about time to round this all out with a figure of the Symbiote himself.
Hot Toys have shared a complete look at the upcoming 1:6th figure which is expected to drop in Q1-Q2 2022 which will also be available as both a standard & special edition with the latter featuring a bonus ‘Venom Maw’ which is also articulated.
It’s worth noting too that the we don’t actually see these multiple heads come into play during the 2018 film but the Hot Toys Venompool does feature them and it looks to be a featured that Hot Toys are going with for their ‘Venomised’ characters as their upcoming Groot also features them. Also, there’s no unmasked Tom Hardy head-sculpt here but we do get three portraits with several swappable tongues too. Catch the full details below :
The 1/6th scale Venom Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Venom in Venom
– Newly developed head sculpts with white eyes and sharp yellowish teeth, accurate facial expressions with detailed skin texture
– One (1) head sculpt with fanged mouth and three (3) interchangeable long protruding tongues
– One (1) interchangeable grinning head sculpt
– Approximately 38 cm tall
– Newly developed specialized body with over 24 points of articulation
– Made from vinyl material
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of attacking hands
– One (1) finger pointing left hand
– One (1) sword holding right hand
– One (1) symbiote sickle right hand
– One (1) symbiote attacking left hand
– One (1) Riot’s symbiote sword
– Two (2) Venom with symbiote accessories (Venom maw and grinning head version) (with wire insulation; attachable to figure’s back)
– One (1) symbiote accessory (with wire insulation; attachable to figure’s back)
– Specially designed figure base with movie logo, character name plate and graphic card
– 3D designed by Studio Hive
– Painted by Lok Ho
Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
– One (1) additional Venom maw with symbiote accessory (wire insulation; attachable to figure’s back)
Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2022
Source : Hot Toys
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: November 5, 2020