Joining the cast of Nendoroid figures from the Marvel multiverse is Spider-Man, but in the suit Iron Man made for him! There are several other Spider-Man Nendoroids and this one is being released in DX and standard formats, with the DX version including more accessories. Check out the gallery of images provided by Good Smile Company below to see the contents and examples of poses.
Nendoroid Iron Spider: Endgame Ver. features:
- Back and Front Hair Parts (Unmasked)
- Back and Front Head Parts (Masked)
- Face Plate (x1)
- Right Arm Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Right Hand Parts (x3)
- Left Arm Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Left Hand Parts (x3)
- Right Leg Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Left Leg Part (Articulated) (x1)
- Interchangeable Eye Parts (x6)
- Interchangeable Eye Parts (x2)*
- Web Part (x2)
- Nano Gauntlet (x1)*
- Web Part with Mjolnir Attached (x1)*
- Special Bases (x2)*
*Exclusive to DX version
Good Smile Company currently has the DX version up for preorder until December 23, 2020 with an expected release of July 2021.
Source: Good Smile Company
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Seattle based musician and photographer playing a lot of video games.
Last modified: October 29, 2020