GTP Toys are today previewing their upcoming and long awaited 1:12 Diorama display set with a full look at their officially licensed Tantive IV Corridor. Now many of your may be familiar with their prior series of ‘SpaceWalls’ which provided backdrops for innumerable Black Series Toy Photography shots and so it’s really exciting to see GTP return to the scene alongside Disney.
Today we have our first full look at this set alongside details on its pricing & availability which you can find in below, direct from GTP Toys below :
The 1:12 Scale Tantive IV™ will be available for preorder with a special limited time price of $179.99 starting October 27, 2020 and will close Monday December,13th 2020 with a shipping date of March 2021.
- Over 130 individual parts and assemblies
- Plug in power to light up over 80+ buttons, panels and display lights
- Perfectly scaled to create dynamic scenes with your 6” action figures
- Parts snap together for easy assembly
- Measures over 36 Inches wide, 9 inches tall and 10 inches deep (93.2 x 25.8 x 23.3 cm)
- 3 inch deep top shelf, (large enough to display more than 30+ figures)
Screen accurate details:
- All 5 Pillars have corridor light panels with working LEDs
- Doorway control lights and red overhead lit panels
- Black recessed panels feature 4 different light configurations
- Screen accurate designs and locations of “Greebles” on pillars
- All 6 unique variations of wall panels
- Left side and right side doorway light variations with rubber door seal feature
- Floor with realistic panel design
- Removable door with security door jams details
Source : GTP Toys
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: October 27, 2020