The Good Smile Company have revealed their latest addition to the Figma line of figures with a full look at ‘The Trapper’ from the popular multiplayer game ‘Dead by Daylight‘. We have a complete gallery of the upcoming release alongside a closer look at whats included with it in the way of accessories.
We also know that this figure will be releasing in September 2021 and carries an SRP of Y9000 which is roughly $85.00 / £80.00. This is not the companies first foray into ‘Dead by Daylight’ as they have previously released a Nendoroid version at the beginning of 2020.
Catch a full gallery & breakdown below :
– Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of action-packed poses from the game.
– A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
– An interchangeable head without his mask is also included.
– Optional parts include his bloodstained cleaver, a bear trap and a Meat Hook equipped with a 3mm joint that can be used to hook other figma action figures.
– An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Source : The Good Smile Company
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: October 14, 2020