Sony Pictures Consumer Products have announced the following licensees for Amazon Prime’s ‘The Boys‘ TV show which includes NECA, Funko, Jazwares and many others with the products on offer including figures, apparel, costumers & more.
Check out the press release highlights below :
The following licensees for “The Boys” have products available now for purchase or pre-orders:
- Funko stylized Pop! vinyl collectables including fan-favorite characters: Homelander, Starlight, A-Train, Queen Maeve, Translucent (Clear), Billy Butcher and Hughie. Pre-orders now available for release March 15, 2021 at Amazon.
- Jazwares plush based directly on product seen in the series. Pre-orders now available for release on December 15, 2020 at Amazon.
- Mad Engine apparel and accessories now available at Hot Topic, Spencer’s and FYE.
- Ripple Junction apparel themed to Vought International, The Seven and The Boys. The line includes men’s and women’s t-shirts, baseball tees, sweatshirts, pullover hoodies and tank tops. Now available for purchase at Amazon. New apparel designs will be released throughout the second season of the show.
- Spirit Halloween will feature adult costumes themed to Starlight, Homelander and The Deep. Available now on www.spirithalloween.com.
- Universe Publishing 2021 wall calendar, now available on Amazon.
Additional licensees for 2020 include: Culturefly accessories and Just Funky drinkware, home and novelty goods and Trends International Posters. NECA is also releasing highly-detailed, fully poseable, 7” Homelander and Starlight action figures that come in premium packaging; the leading collectibles maker is working on a special product for consumers as well around the fan-favorite character Laser Baby from the first season of “The Boys.” The excitement continues in 2021 with licensee Good Smile’s vinyl action figures.
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: September 3, 2020