Ever since we concluded our first watch of The Mandalorian Season 01, we’ve been waiting to see whether the license will make the jump to publishing through Art Books and possibly novels to expand on the characters and lore, much the same as happens with the main-line “Skywalker Saga” films.
Well now we have an answer to that as Disney have unveiled a full publishing schedule for The Mandalorian which will being with the debut of the official Art Book and moving into a DK Visual Dictionary and novelisations. Check out a full breakdown below:
StarWars.com is thrilled to announce a new publishing program dedicated to The Mandalorian, featuring books and titles for fans of all ages. The series kicks off this fall, with releases planned through the winter and spring. Check out the list below for a look at some of what’s in store, and get a sneak peek at the cover for The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) featuring a new illustration by Lucasfilm’s Doug Chiang:
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
In addition, The Mandalorian-inspired comics are coming from Marvel and IDW Publishing, and magazine, novelty, and coloring and activity titles are on the way from Titan, Studio Fun, Crayola, Thunder Bay Press, Disney Publishing Worldwide, and Dreamtivity. Younger bounty hunters can look forward to a Little Golden Book and a Screen Comix retelling of Season One.
Source : StarWars.com
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: July 7, 2020