Hot Toys are previewing their 2020 Toy Fair Exclusives and we’ve given an overview of each and a pricing breakdown which you can find here.
We’re taking a closer look at the Iron Man Mk.4 Holographic 1:6th figure which marks another “Experiment” by Hot Toys following in the footsteps of their “Neon Tech” line of suits which have also released as Exclusives of one form or another.
This release though is slated for Q3-Q4 2020 so we won’t have to wait too long to see exactly how that Holographic finish actually works in person and also the quality of the materials as the first thought of anything “Holpgraphic” when it comes to articulated plastic is that it’s not of the highest quality but time will tell.
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark IV (Holographic Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark IV in Iron Man 2
– A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
– Signature red and gold colored armor parts with translucent matte finish, crafted using the latest technology
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Over 30 points of enhanced articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– LED lights can shine through sides of ribs and forearms (blue light, battery operated)
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular and weapon-firing)
– One (1) piece of removable chest armor
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armor (regular and weapon-firing)
– One (1) pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Articulated flaps on back of the armor on both legs
– Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
– Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
– Specially designed translucent black-colored figure stand with character nameplate and graphic card
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2020
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: July 2, 2020