Asmus Toys released three extremely impressive 3D rendered images of their upcoming Faramir 1/6 scale figure from Lord of the Rings. The figure is due out in June and is up for preorder now for $200USD.
From the company write up on the preorder page, the figure is described as follows:
Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of FARAMIR from The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
· Asmus Toys ADAM male body
· Approximately 30 cm tall
· Over 32 points of articulation
· One pair of relaxed posture hands
· One pair of weapon holding hands
· One pair of fist posture hands
Special Features on Clothing:
· One pair of long sleeved blazer
· One pair of long underpants
· One dark green gown
· One brown long vest
· One pair of brown shoulder sleeve
· One brown cape
Special Features in Armor:
· One Gondorian chest armor
· One pair of forearm bands
· One pair of boots
Special Features in Weapons:
· One Faramir’s sword
· One scabbard including belt
· One arrow barrel
· One Asmus Toys figure stand
ASMUS TOYS ONLINE STORE EXCLUSIVE :
· Godorian ranger long bow
Source : Asmus Toys
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community and let us know your thoughts down in the comments.
Husband, father, collector, photographer, and writer. Big Trouble in Little China is the best movie of all time, and Punisher whipped Wolverine handily. These are facts, not opinions.
Last modified: April 29, 2020