ANOVOS has just released images and tentative specifications of their newest possible Jango Fett wearable helmet. Those looking to be notified of possible order information for the helmet, an extremely realistic looking dose of nostalgia of the bounty hunter that became the model for future clones, can visit the product page and sign up as a person of interest.
ANOVOS describes the STAR WARS: ATTACK OF THE CLONES inspired helmet as being a “costume accessory” that “was created using 3D scans, measurements, and photography taken from original production assets.” Additionally, the helmet is described as follows:
- The helmet is assembled, finished, and ready to wear.
- Helmet features high gloss finish and tinted visor.
- The outer shell is made of fiberglass and painted to match the look of the original.
- Helmet interior is fully lined for a finished appearance with padded cushions.
- Helmet adjustment pad system ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- Please note that most ANOVOS helmets fit up to a size 8 US hat size.
- Please be advised this item is neither a toy nor suitable for children. This article of costuming is meant for entertainment use only by adults, and does not offer protection.
ANOVOS recently released a Mandalorian themed helmet that retails for $649.00USD and gives every Star Wars loving adult and child with a generous grandparent the ability to bring in their pet pooch either hot or cold. While there is no price listed for the Jango offering, the $649USD price seems like a reasonable estimate.
While the Mandalorian helmet release was considered a success, ANOVOS is also the defendant in a lawsuit dating from 2019, claiming that they failed to successfully fulfill preorders for merchandise. Though recent releases have come with success, the buyer should consider researching thoroughly.
Source : ANOVOS
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community and let us know your thoughts down in the comments.
Last modified: April 22, 2020