Much like they have done in the past with the Iron Man Hall of Armour series, Hot Toys are now also towing that same line but this time with the Batman Arkham Knight Suits / Skins collection.
The miniature armoury features a total of 6 miniature figurines which include :
- The Arkham Knight
- Batman Begins
- Arkham Knight Default Batman
- Batman Beyond
- Batman 1989
Each figure stands in at 8.5cm tall and the set features LED lighting functionality with a pretty high level of detail packed into a much smaller frame then Hot Toys fans are perhaps used to. The set is slated to release by Q2/Q3 2020 so hopefully won’t be too long before we get our hands on the set and can check it out up-close.
– Armory Miniature Collectible design inspired by the concept of Batman Armory in Batman: Arkham Knight series video game
– Each armory measures approximately 12 cm in height
– Miniature figures measure approximately 8.5 cm in height
– Skillfully applied painting on the suit design and armory
– Armory features LED light up function (USB operated)
– Collectible can be interconnected with each another
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2020
Source : Hot Toys
Keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: March 16, 2020