Courtesy of 冷感人偶社 Hong Kong figure apathetic we can take a full look at the recently released 1:6 Hot Toys Aquaman which is proving to be a talking point amongst collectors. We’ve seen some discussion about the sculpt and the changes from the original promotional images and how they differ from the release variant.
The 1/6th scale Aquaman Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman in Aquaman
– Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and beard
– Brown color long hair sculpture
– Approximately 33cm tall
– Specialized body with over 30 points of articulation
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of Trident holding hands
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) specially tailored Aquaman suit with gold and dark-green colored scale-patterned armor plates.
– One (1) gold colored belt
– One (1) pair of dark green-colored forearm armors
– One (1) pair of dark green-colored leg armors
– One (1) pair of dark green-colored colored armor-like boots
– One (1) gold-colored Trident with engravings
– Specially designed dynamic figure stand features ocean themed diorama
– Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Source : 冷感人偶社 Hong Kong figure apathetic
Let us know what you make of the Aquaman down in the comments below and keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: January 9, 2020