Not only have Hot Toys previewed the standard 1:6 Jet Trooper from Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker, but they’ve always released a full look at the all red Sith variant. Now we’ve seen it already on display at Con’s throughout the year but its good to get a full picture of this release and the differences between the versions. Catch all the info you need below.
The 1/6th scale Sith Jet Trooper Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Sith Jet Trooper in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
– Newly developed helmet with fine details
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster
– One (1) open left hand
– One (1) newly designed and finely crafted Sith Jet Trooper armor
– One (1) newly developed black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
– One (1) jetpack
– One (1) red colored belt
– One (1) pair of red boots
– Two (2) blasters
– Specially designed dynamic figure stand with character nameplate and Star Wars logo
– Figure Painted by Lok Ho
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
Source : Hot Toys
Do you prefer the Sith Jet Trooper to the Regular White variant? Let us know down in the comments below and keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: December 11, 2019