Beast Kingdom have revealed several new additions to their stylised EggAttack range in the past week including the DLX version of their existing Iron Spider. The deluxe version features an unmasked head-sculpt of Peter Parker along with light-up eye functionality. We’ve already seen some fantastic community shots of the standard version out there and he looks to have a really clean metallic finish to the armour and is one of the better looking of the EggAttack line.
We’ll have more on this as we hopefully will have it in-hand for review in the months ahead. Below is a full gallery from Beast Kingdom along with the official figure specs :
6-inch Iron Spider Action Figure from Avengers: Infinity War
- Up to 25 points of articulation
- Equipped with metallic armor accented with high-quality metallic paint
Two (2) Interchangeable Heads including:
- Iron Spider (With light up eyes) head sculpt
- Peter Parker head sculpt
Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable eyes including:
- One (1) set of squinting eyes
- One (1) set of smiling eyes
- One (1) set of angry eyes
- One (1) set of normal open eyes
Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands shooting webs
- One (1) pair of hands holding websOne (1) pair of fists
- Four (4) poseable spider-legs
- One (1) replacement back armor
- Three (3) different shapes and lengths of spider webs (short, long, open-web
The Iron Spider DLX will be available Q2 next year and you can now preorder it from all of your usual places.
For more news and previews, stay tuned to Exclu. Original imagery and information courtesy of Beast Kingdom.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: December 18, 2018