Star Aces Toys have given us a closer look at their upcoming 1/8th scale Harry Potter and Dobby figures which are slated to release in during Q2 2019. We have their full product preview below so check it out and let us know your thoughts on the prototype in the comments below :
The 1/8th scale Harry Potter 2.0 (UNIFORM VERSION) collectible figure features:
- 1/8th scale body, approximately 22.5 cm tall with articulation
- Fully realised authentic likeness of Harry Potter in the movie “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture.
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- The Deluxe version comes with 1/8th scale Dobby and his sock.
- Interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding the map
- One (1) right hand for holding his wand
- One (1) White Shirt
- One (1) pair of Trousers
- One (1) Gryffindor School tie
- One (1) Sweater
- One (1) Gryffindor robe
- One (1) Pair of socks
- Black shoes
- Hedwig the Owl
- The Monster Book or Monsters
- Harry’s wand
- Marauders Map
- Movable stand for different pose displays.
RELEASE DATE: Q2, 2019
**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS COULD BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE
For all the latest news and previews from across the toy community, stay tuned to Exclu.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: November 19, 2018