Bandai continues the Iron Man Hall of Armour series with the addition of the Mark IV armour as seen in Iron Man 2. The figure looks like another solid addition and comes with a great looking facial sculpt for Tony Stark alongside some fun additional accessories in the form of a box of donuts which is a real dream for the photography community. You can get your hands on this suit in April 2018 and he is currently up for pre-order with a rough RRP of £139.00.
- Iron Man 5.90 inches (15cm)/Hall of Armor (7.90 inches 20cm)
- Made of plastic
- Includes two types of digitally printed faces for Tony
- Hall of Armor includes LED light-up features
- Hall of armor pieces can be connected
- Iron Man figure
- Interchangeable head parts
- 2 Interchangeable face parts
- Interchangeable neck part
- 6 of Interchangeable hand parts
- 3 Left hand parts
- 3 Right hand parts
- Interchangeable shoulder part sets
- Interchangeable leg armor set
- Effect parts set
- Hall of Armor piece
- Attachment parts
We’ll have more information when we get up close and personal with the figure closer to release. All images and information courtesy of the Bluefin distribution website.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: October 6, 2017